Amanda Gonzalez

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Week 1A: My template

I chose this template for the organization! After spending some time going through the options, I thought this template suited my interests and style best. This template caught my attention and eye, by the simplicity and easiness of the layout.

Growing up at the beach, and constantly traveling, I picked up the hobby of photography. The background I chose is a personal picture that I took in Mission Beach sometime this past summer. I chose the text Courier, because I was hoping to create this blog with the style being as easy on the eye as possible.

I'm extremely excited to learn how to use a blog, in hopes to one day create a connection between blogging and photography. Now being in 2018, everything is accessed online and the style or goal of a brand/ person can easily be represented through a great blog.

I'm looking forward to new opportunities, and being able to understand what tools are needed for a successful blog and future in this industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment